Mr. Carter, Goshen's head custodian, and Mrs. Castro, one of Goshen's 1st Grade teachers were chosen this month for showing compassion and kindness. Some of their fellow staff members had the following to say about them:
- He is so good with all the kids. He has a special way of communicating with the students, especially the ones that struggle.
- He takes care of the students, knows all of their names, and knows how to talk to them in a way that gets through to them.
- Mr. Carter is always willing to help everyone and is always a friendly face in the mornings.
- I love the fun and caring way she greets each of her students every morning. She makes sure they feel welcomed and loved.
- She always has a smile and something funny to say that brightens everyone's day.
- She is so nice to everyone. Even if she doesn't know they that well.
- Mrs. Castro is so kind to eveyone in our school, whether it's a staff member or a student.
Thanks for making our school such a fun place to be!