Online RegistrationPublished by l.degraffenried on Wed, 07/05/2017 - 16:47
The Goshen Elementary School ONLINE REGISTRATION site is now open to register your student(s) for the upcoming 2017-18 school year. This link is live now until July 31st. The registration site is found at goshen.nebo.edu/registration (It is also on the links at the left). Follow the registration steps listed there. They include:
- Verifying & inputting information into Aspire
- Making a donation/purchasing a yearbook.
- Applying for Free/Reduced Lunch
All 1st time Goshen students and students for whom one of these has changed must deliver the necessary documentation to Goshen Elementary on August 1st. This includes:
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Custody
- Medical Care Plan
- Immunization Record
- Student Health Information
- Authorization of Student Medication
- Primary Home Language (Other than English)
Walk-in Registration: August 1, 2017 from 8:00 am – 4 pm
This is only for those who:
- did not complete online registration and need a computer to do so.
- are first time Goshen Elementary students required to turn in documentation.
- Are returning students with changes to custody, medical or residency status. (Please bring the documentation with you.)
Teacher assignments will be available on July 31st to students who have completed the online registration process and do not need to bring documentation to the school. Teacher assignments can be seen through SIS only. http://www.nebo.edu/parents/sis
Goshen PTA has a new webpage! The link is on our school webpage under PTA. (goshenutpta.ourschoolpages.com) It has an online Registration packet available (membership, donation, SWISH, T-shirts, etc.) Check it out!!!!
Meet the Teachers/Open House will be held on August 21st from 2:00 – 3:00 pm.
If you have questions, please call the office between 9 am – 1 pm on Monday –Thursday.