Mrs. LeighAnn Penrod, one of our 2nd Grade teachers, was chosen by her peers to receive the Crystal Apple Award. Her fellow co-workers had the following to say about her:
- Mrs. Penrod always has a smile on her face.
- She is a great example of being positive, even on the hard days.
- She works hard for her kids and pushes them with new challenges.
- She is an amazing teacher.
- She takes the time to get to know and connect with each of her students.
- She goes out of her way to make sure each of her students feels loved, safe and supported.
- She looks for the good in each student.
- She is an amazing teacher, and a friend to all.
- She is a great listener and is there for anyone whether you're a teacher or a student.
We are so blessed to have Mrs. Penrod teaching at our school!