Beginning Monday, March 16, Goshen Elementary will provide breakfast and lunch for families with students currently attending Goshen Elementary, Mt. Nebo Junior High, and Payson High School that live in our catchment area. Breakfast will be available from 8:00 - 9:00 am and lunch from 11:00-12:00 pm.
Students will be charged for the meal just as they would on a regular day. Those on free or reduced lunch will continue to receive that service as normal. Students will pick up their meals in the lunchroom and take them back home to eat. The school lunchroom will NOT be open.
Parents will need to call and pre-order lunch between 8:00 - 9:00 am each day. You will be asked your student(s) name.
- Lunch room: 801-667-3476
- Office: 801-667-3361
Breakfast and Lunch Menu for March 16 - March 20
- Breakfast: Cereal, Pop tart, Juice, Milk
- Lunch: Mini Pepperoni Pizza Calzones, Veggie cup, Fruit, Milk
- Breakfast: Maple Waffle or Cereal & Poptart, Fruit, Milk
- Lunch: Cheeseburger, Veggie cup, Fruit, Milk, Creamie
- Breakfast: Pancake on a stick or Cereal & Poptart, Juice, Milk
- Lunch: Cheese Pizza Rippers, Veggie cup, Fruit, Milk, Chocolate or Vanilla pudding
- Breakfast: Confetti Pancakes or Cereal & Pop Tart, Fruit, Milk
- Lunch: Ham and Cheese Deli Sandwich, Assorted chips, Veggie cup, Fruit, Milk
- Breakfast: French Toast Sticks or Cereal & Pop Tart, Fruit Milk
- Lunch: Soft taco, Veggie Cup, Fruit, Milk, Cookie